2 Bottles of Red wine
Three or four small oranges
Brown sugar or Honey
A dozen Cloves or 2 sticks of Cinnamon
1) Insert the Cinnamon cloves into each orange
2) Grate the peal from one orange and squeeze collect the juice
3) Grate the peel from the lemon and squeeze the juice in with the orange juice.
4) Add the grated orange & lemon peel and the three small oranges to into your sauce pan
5) Add the Cinnamon sticks.
6) Pour the bottles of wine into a pan and warm to about 60C. Do no boil the wine
7) Add the orange & lemon juice
8) Add sugar or honey to taste and stir.